Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Big Day Tomorrow


Heading off for the great city of Newport, Oregon tomorrow night. Wish me luck! A whole week with my family? Somebody had better pray for me! But, hey, wouldn't trade 'em for the world, so might as well make the most of it right? Definitely!

Can't wait to revisit the coast, my favorite place on earth. What is better than the smell of the ocean and the patter of the rain? Nothing, that's what! After a trip to the dry, over heated state of California it is really nice to be going somewhere where the trees aren't crippling with death and the grass isn't crunching with dryness under your feet. I absolutely love the life I see at the coast, from the candy covered faces of children, to the blooming wildflowers, it is an absolutely uplifting place! And I can't wait to sink my teeth into a nice, relaxing vacation.

What am I going to be doing for an entire week in a city so full of fun? Going with the flow, of course! Here, there, everywhere. Maybe take a stroll down the boardwalk, munch on some caramel apples, I might even visit a museum or two! Whatever I do, though, you can be sure I will be having a great time.

There are a few errands I have to run, as does any American, before I leave. Bop over to the library, pop a squat at the orthodontists and get some reading done while mother dearest is at the hairdresser's. Oh, yeah, and one other minor thing. Get packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment