Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer Time!

So I am sitting in my morning class today, not paying attention to anything, when someone says "Man, I can't believe we only have, like, 4 weeks of school left." Seriously?! Where have I been this entire  year? How was something as big as summer break manage to sneak up on me? Needless to say, I felt pretty stupid.

Anyways, because summer is right around the corner, I felt the need to pay tribute to the greatest season ever created (Were the seasons created? Who created them? Now I am confused). I can't wait to get out of school and get a move on my Summer To-Do list. Every year I make a Summer To-Do  list, just a small (sometimes large) checklist of things I HAVE to do in the three months I have off school.

1. GET MY DRIVERS LICENSE
2. Finish (or attempt to finish) my To-Read list
3. Go and see the good movies coming out in theatres
4. Possibly see my friends
5. Volunteer at the nursing home
6. Avoid returning to school

So there is my list. I probably have a TON of other things I could put on that list, but I can't think of any right now. Well, that's all I have for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment